Sunday, March 25, 2007

Vagrancy: Day One - Momo and Karaoke

Yep, officially vagrant as of 9:30 friday night. Enjoying immensely: I duded out today for a bit and have just been out in a hoodie and basically pajama pants all day.

Happy Birthday Momo!

Haven't had steak in ages, am still totally cool with savagely slaughtering cows for consumption.

Finally made it to Karaoke and in between Guns N' Roses and beer, have completely expunged any vestigial desire to sing. Am thoroughly satisfied although my throat feels like sawed up lumber.

Met this one bloke who reminds me of Iggy Pop or at least Ewan's impression of him in Velvet Goldmine; I find people who are single-minded personalities compelling but I wonder how they can exist in the non-fiction world.

I can fuckin' sing!

Also, I just don't find the idea of leering at girls, in a pub, and throughly drunk; appealing at all. (Haha, apparently sober's totally fine though). Is that normal?

And through it all, all I could think of was sketching which totally bodes well for the coming week. Drawing, you are the only bride for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you CAN fucking sing!

i was pretty much yelling for most of the night. but your backing harmonies (on Happy Together? can't remember which song) were rad. and very appreciated.

also you nailed it with the Ewan-Iggy thing.