Thursday, May 10, 2007

Slaughterhouse Two

I totally missed posting yesterday, but in lieu I did sleep more than seven hours for the first time in two weeks which was extremely gratifying.

Tonight I almost missed posting too, on account that we just bought TWELVE POUNDS worth of beef. After furious chopping and bagging away with Joey for the last two hours or so, I feel like those guys from Three Kings after they experience the cow walking on a land mine. However, in case there was any concern over whether this kind of ersatz hardship has swayed my ardour, I present tonight's sketch which paraphrases the last sentence of this blog entry.

2 comments:

Dan szilagyi said...

nice moo-moo cow, i'll be sure to wear more bright shirts just for you buddy!
when you gonna play tennis again? i'm free next weekend.

Karen said...

super cute^^