Sunday, May 13, 2007

Forecast: Heavy Metal Shower

Here's a makeup post for friday. I tarted it up because I felt bad, so consider the colours an e-card with a little teddy bear that says "I'm beary beary sorry".



The other day, I was talking about horrible horrible Cantopop and how it was a venue in which the spirit (and simplistic chord structure) of the Heavy Metal Ballad (tm) lives on. There are random english words that are belted out -for what I assume is "effect"- during the choruses and even verses of these pop opuses. Later on in the shower, I composed my own Asian November Rain. I can hardly speak Cantonese, much less write but suffice it to be known that my chorus is anchored around the following words:

So Fast
So Power
... I Feel the SHOWER

Yep, you white kids are really missing out. The picture I drew represents my inner self.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your innerself is a big hairy white guy with chest hair that's big enough to make chuck norris bat an eye?

rock on
rock on in the shower!