Monday, May 7, 2007

KO'ed

Here's today's sketch. I actually drew this last week while I was waiting for the workstation to finish crashing and listening to Karen O shouting encouragement.



I was explaining the nineties concept of Monet to Joe the other day, and I think "hot from far, far from hot" is pretty apt for this one; when I made this up two of my friends asked for copies so we stuck it on the copier at work and man did the copies look like crap. There was a pretty awkward moment where they were trying to be really polite but trying to figure out when they could throw them away... hahaha, human weakness. Anyways, I'm not particularly happy with it, but there's some cool ideas bubbling underneath.

Also judging by tonight, I'm gonna have to step it up in order to get a sketch up every night but I'm up for the challenge.

1 comment:

Dan szilagyi said...

strip!!! i wanna see her naked!