Saturday, June 9, 2007

Long Island Fishbowl

Went on the nowweeklysketchgettogetherthankgoditsfriday- needadrinkbutstillwanttobesortaproductivemaybe today. It could use a catchier name, but maybe not something horribly cheesy or overused like Lead Poet's Society (stolen from Skottie Young), The Fellowship of the Sketch or Sketchfast Club. Actually I like that last one. Sometimes I go to these things and I get more socializing and relaxing done than passable artwork, but sometimes it goes pretty well and i've got something to show:


hammer, snowman, totally gay, high-speed car chase, rock concert



lovelorn, moose, office, gardening, thong

AND

pigsty, lifeguard, Quinn's brain, blasé, leaping


Also, Emmett, Suzanne and Quinn came along for the first time and I have some of Quinn's.
I should note for the squeamish that before Quinn and I showed up, there were a lot of sex organs being drawn. And even a nice fat Prince Albert piercing, or as I fondly refer to it: A !@#$%ING PIECE OF METAL THROUGH YOUR !@#$%ING WOOWOO. I'm pretty sure that should be credited as a group effort. So yeah if you don't like that sort of thing don't click the first one.



Hey, nice use of red, Dudeboss!

2 comments:

Laura Jane Hamilton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Jane Hamilton said...

yeah... We should find a name for it, probably. My vote goes for "Happy Fun Sketch Time".