Monday, June 25, 2007

Go Go! SUVTron!



"You excited for the new Transformers movie?"?

"I was"

"You were?"

"Yeah, in 1984".

I bawled my eyes out watching that movie. Watching all your childhood heroes get slowly killed off and then who gets the Matrix of Leadership? That douchebag, Hot Rod! Anyways, that story had such a huge impact on me that I fully expect the new one to be a huge pile of dog crap; but a SHINY huge pile of dog crap. I've seen the trailers and even the game trailers and the camerawork and setups look absolutely crazy.

At work, it's getting really intense. I've been grinding really, really hard but somehow I don't think i've been making the impact I should be. So it's time to transform into full robot battle mode and beat down some deceptacon trash.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're just an old foggy man...be hip and cool gee!

Dan szilagyi said...

and what's wrong with the bad guys? i'll root for them, but really i have no hopes for the movie to be good.
as for work, i think you're getting attention for sure, maybe joey is rubbing off on you or something

Laura Jane Hamilton said...

The entire show rests on your shoulders, Dan... No pressure.