Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Vibrant Social Life

Oh man, it's a good thing I don't have any side gigs going on at the moment because I've spent the last two nights awake at godforsaken hours devouring the archives of Questionable Content. It reminds me so much of my ex, and yet I can't stop laughing. Webcomics are so awesome, but I don't think I read anything regularly except Penny Arcade anymore. I remember when I was really crazy about them and I even started working on one: Yes, predictably in my university years (probably around final exam time); it was manga-influenced and I even had a blog and forum to go with it. I think I got up to page eight before I realized that this was horribly time consuming and that I was just a mindless conformist and total famewhore. BONUS LIFE!!! BLEAARGH, I vomit with embarassment at another proud moment of my misspent youth.

Anyways, I must go to bed... or maybe read another 50 strips. Haha, i'm barely getting enough sleep to make it to work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wind up not reading QC because I HATE whatshername. The main girl. She annoys me greatly.

Dcfung said...

You should totally meet my ex!