Thursday, February 15, 2007

Roomate Defamation (Valentine's Edition)

Dear Roomie,

I fear that another grave issue has reared it's head since the peaceful -if uneasy- resolution of our last debacle. Such unrest do I feel at this new situation, that I feel that I must resolve it by asking you one question:

When you have a dream about a female co-worker -who is not your girlfriend-, which is not overtly sexual but does contains her nudity; and if in this dream it is understood that you are the reason for sudden follicular growth all about her body and subsequently, the responsibility of shaving-off said growth also falls to you; and if -whilst shaving her bare back- she turns to you and is suddenly revealed to not be a woman, but rather a bearded man!... Do you:

a) Stop eating directly before sleeping?

b) Lay off the heroin/cocaine/'shrooms/smack/ganja/nyquil and or barbituates and see a qualified psychologist?

or c) Upon waking, go directly to your female co-worker and relay your dream in full detail.

Well, let me tell you, dear sir, that the answer was certainly not "c".

Respectfully yours,
Your Roomate.

Oh man, he cracks me up.

It's V-D Day (or rather was, but hey I just got home) and I was wanting to do a wicked awesome splash for it as is my tradition but I've really been way to busy. So, sorry! Nya-nya-nyaaaah. But yeah, seriously the last couple of weeks have been totally hellish with being sick and totally stressed out. I've got a project riding my ass and I keep getting shifted extras at work which gives me urges... killing urges. And being ill? Snot was fun at first but then it got old and now I just want my money back.

Anyways, I'm really glad that work was short today. Seriously, do I have to say how horrified I am that I have to work on a shift we promote as "A Night of Romance"?!?, ugh! I did get to work on a sweet splash over the last week which was cool but i've got to get back to smashing my face on illustrating, and my mom is coming to crash tomorrow so whee! Also an old friend that I thought was totally lost to me wrote me out of the blue the other day, so I am really stoked.

It's good to be healthy, ridiculously sexy and covered and ink! Oh yeah, and chocolate cupcakes!

No comments: