Monday, July 23, 2007

More Than Meets The Eye

I think sometimes when we're talking about movies we can get carried away in our enthusiasm and it's jarring when we run into the empty and disapproving stares of people who might not be from our demographic. But to reiterate: We are men. Mature men. Mature men who like robots.

It's been almost a month since I last posted anything illustration related. I kind of enjoyed the break since i've been concentrating more on making "finished" drawings rather than doodles and there's a little work that I should probably be scanning up and dropping here. That being said, i'm starting to rear up for some more sketchwork. I'm going to work on a little side project for the next week, so i'll try to post some in progress sketches everyday again. Also if anyone's up for a sketch and a bit o' tipple let me know, i'm so there.